Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Sunday July 18th. 19th and Cypress, Virginia Beach, VA from 2-8pm is the place to be. Surf, Skate and Art show featuring over 35 of the best local artists at Croc's Bistro. Donations welcomed at the door and one of a kind signature artists skate decks for auction, all benefit Surfer's Healing, a non-profit organization that exposes children with autism to the unique therapy of tandem surfing (www.surfershealingvb.org).

Awesome local music at Wave Riding Vehicles playing during as well as a local skate competition will make it a truly amazing afternoon, brought to you by Epic Productions (www.vbepic.com)


I have been preparing for this show for the last month, finishing new works, making prints, and my first skate deck design ever! I am really excited about the size of this show, as well as the exposure and networking it will provide. I hope all my hard work will pay off!




3 comments:

Jordan said...

Sounds good I cant wait

Danielle Eckhardt said...

Thanks for making this awesome website!!

Anonymous said...

Nice website - I'm glad your work is now getting the exposure that it deserves.
YD

Powered by Blogger.