Sunday, August 1, 2010



Well the Croc's show went off without a hitch! I feel so good being a part of something bigger, for a good cause. It really makes all those hours at my easel being a total shut in worth it once I come outside and participate in this "grand plan". Epic Productions raised $1,500 for Surfers Healing and my skate deck auctioned off for $160, the second highest there.
For my own personal sales, I managed to do very well. I sold out of the prints I had made, aside from one, and even sold a couple shirts and original paintings! This was the best event for me so far. Before I had the prints made, many events I left empty handed, even losing money if I had paid to enter the show. I cant wait for the next one. Each event I do is a little more experience.
As far as the next one goesss...
September 18th at Peace Love and Balance... I'll post more info as it comes.

Here's some pictures of the new works I did for the Croc's show.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.